Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Chinese Niu (OX) Year!!!

I love CNY celebrations...
coz i get to collect angpows!
lots of them...
and i get to see my cute cute cousins...
the cool breeze of malacca air...
ahhh....
this year is none the less...
despite the bad economy...
However, i had alittle something extra when i received my angpows...

"so bila mau kahwin ar??"
there goes my aunties & uncles...
teasing me all the way...

"so when will you be giving us angpows instead??"
aiyo...

to top it all they had to say this:
"we will start asking you now & every time we see you...(evil laughs)"

Great!
i guess it's in the blood...when one reaches a certain age...one will never escape...

But i wasn't irritated by it coz somehow it didnt bother me...
marriage wasn't in my agenda YET!
I'd like to enjoy my life while i can and do the things i wanna accomplish...
anyways, just wanna share some dinner pic which i had with some friends before the CNY...



**waiting for the food anxiuosly**

**peace peace yo yo!!**


**kong hon had to finish all the yee sang as it was toooo deliciuos!!**


**alvin loves his beer too much until he has to lick the bottle!**
**happy & full**

No comments: